I'm a somewhat slightly substantiated writer who is new to blogging. Let's see how this works.

Friday

Four Ways to Meet Deadlines

Do you meet deadlines but torture yourself in the process? Even worse: do you miss deadlines?

I meet mine, but my procrastination habit means that I'm not the shining example to follow. At this very moment I'm writing about missing deadlines when I should be working on one. I still have four days left for those 750 words, so why on earth would I do them now and be finished early? That's just craziness.

So instead of working on my current deadline, I put together a 4 Sage Ways video about how to meet them. No worries...the irony is not lost on me.

  1. Know the workload - Figure out everything that needs to be done to complete the project.
  2. Schedule enough time - If you're going to make a schedule though, you should follow it. Don't be like me and look at the schedule but then do something else. 
  3. Manage your work load - This is where you only take on what you can complete.
  4. Just get started - This is where I struggle, and why I'm writing this post instead of writing my assignment.

That's the gist of the video, but if you want to read those words while listening to some catchy music, check it out here

Also, get back to work!! Sheesh. (But watch the video first! 😄)



No comments:

Post a Comment