I'm a somewhat slightly substantiated writer who is new to blogging. Let's see how this works.

Saturday

YouTube (aka, my new channel)

Who hasn't pointed a camera in their own face and tried monetizing the result on YouTube? (Well, me... but that's beside the point).

I've never been a "live feed" person, and when I see my social media friends chatting away at the Internet I just can't wrap my head around it.

Luckily, there's a plethora of non "stick-your-face-out-there" video options for people like myself. Throw together some ideas, music, stock photos and animated video software, and you end up with something like this.

I created the pseudonym "Sage Canton" with the intention of using it to write. Meanwhile I haven't yet... instead I've been ghost writing, and writing under my real name. Meanwhile I have a young person in my life who wants to be a YouTuber, so I set about learning the trade myself using my writing pseudonym instead of my real name.

That's when 4 Sage Ways was born.  I'm still working out the kinks (and will be for awhile). As I write this, the channel contains only two videos and a trailer. If you're reading this and have a couple of minutes, check it out!

(Literally, you need only a couple of minutes. The videos are both shorter than 60 seconds).




No comments:

Post a Comment